We are open from 11.30-13.15 on Thursdays for lunch. A varied menu is provided each week, at a reasonable price. Diners may choose from soup, sandwiches, tray bakes, tea and coffee. We also support St Oswald’s Hospice. We are open to the public, and anyone is welcome to come in for lunch. We have a good team, serving a good mixture of friends and visitors, many of whom have formed lasting friendships through the lunch club.
- extra ventilation and cleaning will be in place
- everyone asked to take care over social distancing
- wearing a face mask is a matter of personal choice, but please wear one, if you can, until you sit down at your table
- hand sanitizers available on all of the tables
- your server will come to your table to take your order, and bring food and cutlery to you.
- after your meal, please take your payment slip to the cashier.